Digital skills for progressive non-profits
Affordable training, online resources, community support and more...
What We Do
Our online community and real-life events provide a place for people working in digital to meet
We provide affordable learning events and online courses to non-profits
Our website serves as a hub of information for digital non-profits, with free downloadable resources and guides
Get our expert resource on Facebook Ad strategies that work for charities & non-profits. This 22 page guide breaks down:
- what kind of strategies work on Facebook Ads, and why
- understanding ad campaign objectives
- how to run meaningful tests
- the budgets you’ll need to properly test your campaigns
- how to develop and maintain always-on acquisition campaigns
- how to find and test images for ads
This guide will help you reevaluate and overhaul your Facebook Ads strategy, and to run more effective campaigns in-house. Note: this is not a guide to technical implementation, it’s all about strategy – but it does contain lots of links to specific resources that provide support with the technical side of Facebook Ads.
This is a virtual product – you’ll get a download link after checkout. Buying this resource once gives you free access to all future updates.