We’re partnering with international experts Amelia Showalter (former Digital Analytics Director with the Obama campaign) and Glyn Thomas to deliver a workshop on how to recruit new supporters online in September. The interest in this event has been huge, so we’re organising a second event with Amelia and Glyn.
It’s something new and different for us – an evening event in The Liquor Rooms in Dublin city centre on Monday 5th September. We’re going to be talking about digital campaigning with a stellar line up of international and local campaigners. Here’s what’s planned for the evening:
**A free drink for each ticket holder on arrival** – thanks to our sponsors Care2!
Short Talks / Presentations:
- Amelia Showalter on Digital Lessons from the Obama Campaign
- Glyn Thomas on The Impact of Brexit and Lessons to Learn from the Remain campaign
The State of Digital Campaigning in 2016: Panel Discussion, hosted by journalist Colin Murphy.
- Amelia Showalter – former Director of Digital Analytics at President Obama’s re-election campaign
- Glyn Thomas – UK-based digital campaigning and communications expert
- Noel Whelan – barrister, author, political analyst and columnist with The Irish Times
- Siobhan O’Donoghue – founder of Uplift.ie, community worker and social justice activist, former Director of the Migrant Rights Centre Ireland
Continue the conversation over drinks
This event is kindly sponsored by our friends at Care2.
You can see all these amazing people AND get a free drink for just €15. There’s even a few Early Bird tickets available which will get you the same amount of amazingness for just €12, if you’re quick!
By the way, this evening event will be very different to the one day workshop – the workshop is an intensive expert session focused on helping you acquire new supporters; the evening event is a knowledge sharing event about digital campaigning.
The workshop is currently fully booked – we hope to be able to release more tickets later this month, and you can add your name to a list to get notified here. Try to come to both if you can!