We have a new free toolkit to help non-profits devise their digital projects while they’re working remotely and coping with this crisis. It contains:
- some useful reading that will help you develop a strategic digital plan
- guidelines for specific digital projects that you might want to focus on during this period
We’re hearing from quite a few charities that the cancellation of events has left them with time on their hands, and that they want to use it for good strategic work that will stand to them in the long term. There may be an opportunity for some organisations to look at those digital projects that are hard to prioritise in normal times, like email journeys.
The coronavirus digital projects for non-profits toolkit includes:
- Articles you shouldn’t miss
- Social media – Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Email – welcome series
- Email – split test your templates
- Email – plan a reactivation campaign
- Cross platform – save some money
- Cross platform – build digital skills
- Cross platform – mystery project!
Your feedback and suggestions for additional projects are very welcome! Leave a comment below or mail email@example.com.