We’re delighted to launch our latest free resource – a guide to social media metrics for non-profits.
Social media channels produce an immense amount of data – how do you know which data points to focus on? Which metrics will give you the insights that will improve your performance and results?
Our new Guide to Social Media Metrics for Charities & Non-Profits explains everything you need to know.
- Why good social media reporting matters, and how proper reporting can save your charity time and money
- Where to start with your reporting, and how to set up a framework
- Vanity metrics, what they are and why you need to avoid them
- Why ‘followers’ are no longer relevant, and what you should measure instead
- Meaningful metrics
- How to format your reporting
- Benchmarks (and why you need to be cautious about them)
- Metrics per social channel
- Glossary of social reporting terms
- Video metrics
- Where to find help with reporting
We’d love to hear your feedback on this guide – let us know what you think in the comments, or tweet us at @digicharitylab.