Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their good and bad outcomes.
- Resource of the Month: How do we frame our way out of this mess?
- Google Ad Grants Experts Round-Up, by Shane Breslin
- Digital Leadership Principles from the Ontario Digital Service
- Does a new campaign need a new microsite?
- New Event! Design Thinking Workshop, September 2018
- Special Offer for the Charity Lab Community: 20% off tickets to the Ask Direct Fundraising Summer School
- Online Article of the Month: The short guide for non-techies running digital projects in charities, by John Dunford
- Google Grant Headaches & Help
- Take Part in Salesforce.Org’s Non-Profit Digital Marketer Survey
- Online Resource of the Month TWO: ForaChange
- Online Resource of the Month: Uplift’s Let’s Talk Repeal
- A Community Fundraising with Facebook Success Story: Interview with Jill O’Herlihy of Mental Health Ireland
- Online Resource of the Month: Digital Storytelling Tools from Hackastory (so nifty!)
- Free Ebook on Digital Fundraising – by Adrian O’Flynn
- New! Online Course in Digital Marketing for Non-Profits & Charities
- Pro Bono Project: research4impact
- RENAME! Irish Charity Lab is now Digital Charity Lab
- Updated for 2018: 5 Minute Guide to Digital Training
- Free Download: Help with your Google Grant Adwords Account
- Guest Article: Taking online fundraising to the next level, by Evelyn Wolf
Share a Case Study?
Would you like to share a case study from your charity? Share your learnings for the good of the sector, and highlight the work that you’re doing. Case studies can be displayed anonymously if you would prefer your charity not to be identified. Mail email@example.com for details.