Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their good and bad outcomes.
- RENAME! Irish Charity Lab is now Digital Charity Lab
- Updated for 2018: 5 Minute Guide to Digital Training
- Free Download: Fix Your Google Grant Adwords Account
- Guest Article: Taking online fundraising to the next level, by Evelyn Wolf
- Top Tips for Facebook Live
- Big Changes to Google Grants – Some Good, Some Scary!
- Big news from Facebook – new fundraising features for non-profits
- Take our 2017 survey & win free workshop tickets
- New Free Guide – How to Create an Effective Non Profit Email
- Articles: Facebook’s Explore Feed & Its Worrying Effect on Organic Reach
- A View from the Other Side: Sigwatch
- Event – Nov 8th: Inspiring Action Online Evening Event
- Campaign(s) of the Month: The Resist List
- Tue 14 Nov – Workshop: Planning Digital Campaigns, with Combined Media
- Online Resource of the Month – 45 Digital Tools for Creating Visual Digital Content
- The Wheel’s Charity Impact Awards
- Article of the Month: Adwords for Christmas – Alan Roche
- October 2017 Event: Adwords for Christmas
- Exercise: An Offline Exercise to Improve Social Media Content
- Article of the Month: Activists, not Parrots – by Contentious
Share a Case Study?
Would you like to share a case study from your charity? Share your learnings for the good of the sector, and highlight the work that you’re doing. Case studies can be displayed anonymously if you would prefer your charity not to be identified. Mail email@example.com for details.