Online Course: Digital Marketing for Non-Profits and Charities
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new online course in Digital Marketing for Non-Profits and Charities, created in partnership with award-winning fundraiser Simon Scriver of ChangeFundraising.com. We’re also delighted to offer a 60% discount on the course’s standard price to readers of this site.
For Large Organisations and Membership Bodies
If you would like unlimited access to this course for your staff or members, we can arrange a special discount for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
About the Course
These days, Digital Marketing is an essential part of any non-profit or charity. But if it’s not done right it can feel like a bottomless pit, draining your time and resources with little or no reward.
So where do you start?
In this course we take you through all things digital marketing. We show you where to start and how to build your digital marketing strategy with your limited resources. We will go through the priorities of digital marketing, and show you how different channels can be used to attract and engage supporters, recruit and retain donors, and drive online actions, as well as to communicate effectively with volunteers and other stakeholders.
We’ll talk about:
- Email marketing
- Social media marketing, including Facebook Marketing, Facebook Ads, Facebook Donations and Facebook Fundraising.
- Other social media marketing, including Twitter, Instagram marketing, PPC advertising, and more.
- Google Analytics and Google Adwords, including how to get started with and make the most of your Google Grant.
Plus…this course has SO MANY FREE RESOURCES AND TEMPLATES FOR YOU. You don’t need to go anywhere else. This course provides dozens of templates and resources all in one place to save you from having to search the internet or create stuff from scratch. It’s all included as part of the course price, and everything that’s added in the future is yours forever as part of the one-time registration fee (with a 30-day money back guarantee).
Who is it for?
- Anyone who wants to get started with digital marketing
- Organizations that want to review and improve their current digital strategy and digital marketing activity
- Organizations that would like to set smarter priorities for digital marketing
What will I learn?
- Get the balance right! Learn to prioritize all the digital opportunities available to you
- Be smart with your emails – learn how to grow your list and keep supporters engaged
- Have a website that works: get your content right and drive people to take action
- Learn how to collect more donations online
- Get a Google Grant and use AdWords to drive more traffic to your website
- Get SEO working for you – move up the search rankings today
- Create a social media strategy: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Tumblr and more
- Use Facebook’s new built-in fundraising tools
- Run cross channel campaigns: Integrate your digital and non-digital strategy
- Get LOADS of free templates and resources for your digital planning
How does it work?
This course is an online course that you can start and complete in your own time. It’s hosted on Udemy.com, an elearning site. You’ll need to purchase the course on Udemy, and you’ll get your own unique account that will track your progress through the course. You can do the course all in one go, or watch it in sections whenever you have time – it’s completely up to you.