When: Monday 3rd April, 9:45 am – 1 pm
Where: Carmelite Centre, 56 Aungier St, Dublin 2
Email marketing is hugely important for charities; it consistently delivers better results for fundraising and campaigns than social media. Yet many charities struggle to make the most of their email lists, and to keep up with best practice for creating effective emails.
The ‘Improving Your Charity’s Emails’ workshop from Digital Charity Lab will focus on practical tips, that will help you get more out of your mailing list and the time you spend on it.
- Jean O’Brien has over a decade’s experience working as a digital communications specialist in Irish charities, and has devised highly successful email campaigns for charities such as Oxfam Ireland and Barnardos.
- Joanne Warner is European Director at Care2, and was previously a Director at Blue State Digital. Through these cutting-edge digital organisations she has worked with dozens of non-profits and social justice campaigns, and has a wealth of knowledge about best practice in email.
- The case for email
- Improving and modernising your organisation’s emails
- Making emails more effective
- Making sure your emails are deliverable
- Advice on working with a small budget and limited time
- Exercises on improving existing emails, developing content ideas and more
- Questions and discussion
Attendees will also have access to help after the workshop, with implementing what they’ve learned.
Who is it suitable for?
Charities, causes and campaigns that are using email marketing and would like to work more effectively. This workshop is suitable for non-profit organisations of all sizes.
We are also running a second, more advanced email workshop the next day on April 4th – you are welcome to attend both if interested.
We are delighted to have Care2 – the world’s largest community for good – as sponsors of this workshop.
Care2 was founded in 1998 with a simple mission: to help make the world a better place. Today, Care2 is a highly-engaged social network of nearly 40 million citizen activists standing together for good and making extraordinary impact – locally, nationally and internationally – by starting petitions and supporting each other’s campaigns.
Find out more at www.care2services.com