When: Tuesday 13th October, 10am – 1pm
Location: Dublin city centre, to be confirmed
The term Inbound Marketing is a hugely popular buzzword at the moment – it means marketing that brings visitors to your website, rather than having to go out and try to grab their attention.
It’s popular because it works – it’s the future of effective marketing – but how are charities supposed to make use of it?
In fact charities are extremely well placed to use inbound marketing effectively. Digital marketing expert Evelyn Wolf will show you how you can develop a plan, find and develop useful content and package it to use on different platforms. Practical exercises at the workshop will mean that you’ll leave with a content plan, ready to be put into action.
- Evelyn Wolf has been active in non-profit and for profit marketing for over 10 years. She has worked in event management, with the charity World Vision, with digital marketing specialists Hubspot and is currently in a lead marketing role with a tech startup.
- Jean O’Brien has over a decade’s experience working as a digital communications specialist in Irish charities, and has run many successful cross-platform campaigns for charities including Oxfam Ireland and Barnardos.
- What is Inbound Marketing, and how is it different?
- How Inbound Marketing can work for charities
- Group exercises
- How to get started
- Attendees will also have access to help after the workshop, with implementing what they’ve learned.
Who is it suitable for?
Any charities that are interested in developing or improving their online marketing. This event is suitable for charities of all sizes.