When: Monday 5th September, 6.30 – 8.30 pm
Venue: The Liquor Rooms, Wellington Quay, Dublin 1
Price: €12 early bird / €15 full price – includes free drink 🙂
About the Event:
This evening event from Digital Charity Lab brings together a stellar group of digital campaigning experts – including a former Digital Analytics Director from the Obama campaign – to share experiences and to discuss the state of digital campaigning in 2016.
**A free drink for each ticket holder on arrival** – thanks to sponsors Care2!
- Amelia Showalter on Digital Lessons from the Obama Campaign
- Glyn Thomas on The Impact of Brexit and Lessons to Learn from the Remain campaign
The State of Digital Campaigning in 2016: Panel Discussion, hosted by journalist Colin Murphy.
- Amelia Showalter – former Director of Digital Analytics at President Obama’s re-election campaign
- Glyn Thomas – UK-based digital campaigning and communications expert
- Noel Whelan – barrister, author, political analyst and columnist with The Irish Times
- Siobhan O’Donoghue – founder of Uplift.ie, community worker and social justice activist, former Director of the Migrant Rights Centre Ireland
Continue the conversation over drinks
Who Is It For?
People interested in using digital for campaigning for causes and politics, people interested in digital best practice, political addicts!
- Learn from two outstanding international digital campaigning experts who will be sharing their experience
- Hear from local experts about campaigning for causes and politics in Ireland
- Chance to ask questions of all these great people
- Meet other people working in online campaigning, non profits and politics
- Did we mention the free drink on arrival? 🙂
This event is kindly sponsored by our friends at Care2.
Any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.