Sign Up for Emails
Get the monthly Digital Charity Lab email, with a selection of tips and resources. This list is open to all interested subscribers.
We have four online courses designed specifically for non-profits:
- Introduction to digital marketing for non profits
- Google Grant Ads
- Email marketing for charities
- Optimising your website
Readers of this site get a big discount on the standard prices!
Templates, Toolkits & Guides
Downloadable templates, toolkits and guides put together by our panel of experts – most are free to download!
Best Practice Guides
- Guide to email best practice for charities and non-profits
- Facebook Ads strategies that work for charities – podcast with expert Adrian O’Flynn, downloadable guide and a ‘top tips’ article
- Delivering a video talk or presentation: 5 things you need to prepare – a guide from Digital Charity Lab and the Royal Irish Academy
- Everything you need to know about preparing images for screen and print in 4 minutes – a guide from Digital Charity Lab and the Royal Irish Academy
Join the Digital Charity Lab Community
The Digital Charity Lab group has been running since 2011 and has over 100 members. Find out more and sign up today.
Five Minute Guides
The Digital Charity Lab 5 Minute Guides give you the basics on a particular digital platform or project. Check out our guides to Email, Facebook, Twitter, Infographics, Google Adwords and more.
Real life case studies from Irish charities, walking you through a variety of digital projects, and their positive and negative outcomes.
Follow our blog for tips and useful articles about digital communications, fundraising and campaigning for charities, plus notes on work practices.