By: Jean O’Brien
Welcome to Digital Charity Lab’s toolkit for charities and non-profits who are working remotely and trying to find ways to shore up their organisation against the effect of the Coronavirus / COVID-19 crisis.
In this you’ll find some useful reading that will help you to develop a strategic plan for your digital activities during this time, and specific instructions for strategically useful digital projects that you may be able to implement while you’re working from home.
- Articles you shouldn’t miss
- Social media – Facebook Ads
- Google Ads
- Email – welcome series
- Email – split test your templates
- Email – plan a reactivation campaign
- Cross platform – save some money
- Cross platform – build digital skills
- Cross platform – mystery project!
Do you have any suggestions for projects we could add to this toolkit? Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Credit: Icons by Flaticon