Cross platform: build your skills
If (if!) your home office is a quiet one, you should have more head space and fewer distractions, and it could be a good opportunity to learn some new core digital skills.
Use free and affordable online courses. There’s so much out there to suit all kinds of budgets, learning styles and attention spans. You can take on an intensive two day course if that’s what suits you, or a do a 15 minute video tutorial every day.
Some suggested core areas for skill building:
- Digital marketing – channels & priorities – Digital Charity Lab has an online course on digital marketing for non-profits
- Facebook Ads – Jon Loomer’s courses and tutorials are really good and very affordable
- Google Grant Ads – Digital Charity Lab has an online course on Google Grant Ads, we have a special offer available
- Google Analytics, Tag Manager and Data Studio – Google’s Analytics Academy is free and really good
- Email marketing – Digital Charity Lab has an online course on email marketing for non-profits, there’s a special offer available now