Online Course: Easy, Effective Google Grant Adwords for Charities and Non-Profits
We’re delighted to announce the launch of our new online course in Easy, Effective Google Grant Adwords for Non-Profits. We’re also delighted to offer a 60% discount on the course’s standard price to readers of this site.
For Large Organisations and Membership Bodies
If you would like unlimited access to this course for your staff or members, we can arrange a special discount for you. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.
About the Course
Google Grant Ads (also known as Adwords) are one of the absolute best digital promotion channels for charities and non-profits – Google provides a Grant of up to US$10,000 per month, which charities can spend on highly targeted digital ads. If a Google Grant Ad account is set up correctly and maintained well, it can drive highly engaged visitors and donors to your charity’s site.
However, many charities struggle to use their Google Grant Adwords Accounts correctly, and Google introduced new compliance rules in 2018 which have led to many charities losing their Grants.
Maximise your Google Grant Adwords account, and learn a time-efficient technique for managing them, through this course from Digital Charity Lab.
In this course, you will learn:
- How Google Adwords work, and their power as a digital marketing channel
- About the Google Grant and how to apply
- How to correctly set up your Grant Adwords account
- 3 key concepts that will help you understand Google Grant Ads
- How to research which of your services and campaigns you can usefully promote through Google Ads, and how to prioritise your campaigns
- How to write ad copy that makes searchers want to click
- About Google’s rules for Grant Adwords accounts, and how to stay compliant with them
- How to fix a non-compliant account
- How to rescue a Google Grant Adwords account that’s not performing
- Specific skills and techniques that are crafted for non-profits and your particular business goals and challenges
You will get:
- Multiple articles and downloadable guides
- A checklist and plan of action for keeping your account performing
- A checklist for fixing a non-compliant Google Grant account
- Templates for brainstorming Ad campaign ideas, and for creating a campaign plan
This course is suitable for:
- Anyone working for a charity who’d like to explore the very effective digital marketing channel that is Google Grant Ads
- Anyone who needs to set up a new Google Grant Ads account
- Anyone needing to fix an existing Google Grant Ads account that isn’t performing, or is not complying with Google’s rules
- Fundraisers, campaigners, communications staff, information officers
- People with Google Ads experience who’d like to learn skills specific to non-profits and Google Grant Ads accounts
“The clear and easy to follow advice from Digital Charity Lab enabled me to double our click throughs from Google Grants with just a couple of hours work. If you’re not following their advice you’re almost certainly not getting the best out of your grant.”
– Justin Moran, Age Action
Plus…this course has a ton of free resources and templates for you. You don’t need to go anywhere else. This course provides dozens of templates and resources all in one place to save you from having to search the internet or create stuff from scratch. It’s all included as part of the course price, and everything that’s added in the future is yours forever as part of the one-time registration fee (with a 30-day money back guarantee).
How does it work?
This course is an online course that you can start and complete in your own time. It’s hosted on Udemy.com, an elearning site. You’ll need to purchase the course on Udemy, and you’ll get your own unique account that will track your progress through the course. You can do the course all in one go, or watch it in sections whenever you have time – it’s completely up to you.