Check out our new, free podcast about Facebook Ads strategy for charities and non-profits, with leading expert Adrian O’Flynn.
In the podcast, we discuss:
- The problem with organic Facebook activity
- Why you should target broader audiences
- How to start testing with €100
- Why you should run your ad campaigns for longer than you think
- Why you need a LOT more ad variations than you think
- Why your classy photo shoot images may be hurting your campaign
- and much, much more…
Huge thanks to Adrian for generously sharing his expertise in this podcast – make sure to check out the amazing resources for Facebook Ads and fundraising at his website: Get Your Stories Straight.
Get the strategic guide
We’ve produced a new guide to Facebook Ad strategies that work, specifically designed for non-profits and charities. This 22 page guide breaks down:
- what kind of strategies work on Facebook Ads, and why
- understanding ad campaign objectives
- how to run meaningful tests
- the budgets you’ll need to properly test your campaigns
- how to develop and maintain always-on acquisition campaigns
- how to find and test images for ads
This guide will help you reevaluate and overhaul your Facebook Ads strategy, and will build your skills so you can develop your own effective campaigns. There’s a special introductory offer available!